Cohuna Water Towers, 2009
Cohuna Water Towers, 2009,
Robyn Ballinger, photographer,
Digital colour photo 1200px x 1600px, 2009
This photograph can only be used for research purposes and must not be reproduced, copied or published in any form without the permission of Robyn BallingerCopyright
A town water supply to Cohuna was established with the erection of a concrete water tower in 1912. In 1967, a new elevated storage tank was opened by R. A. Horsfall, Deputy Chairman of the State Rivers and Water Supply Commission. Still used, it stands today as a landmark in the township.