Culture Victoria

Old School House Museum

Corner of Davey St and Wedge St Frankston Phone: (03) 9783 3769 Visit Website

Frankston's first state school was built in 1874, In 1889 the brick school room was added, this is the only part of the original school to survive and is now museum set up as a period classroom / museum. It includes information about some past students, photographs and memorabilia.. Providing an insight into the school system of earlier days. Historical school rolls are also available.

Organisation Location

There is one other Organisation nearby

View All Nearby Organisations