Mildura Arts Centre
Mildura Arts Centre features a 444 seat theatre, five gallery spaces, Rio Vista – an historic heritage listed house, a sculpture park, and a café.
Founded in 1956, the Gallery was originally housed in Rio Vista House, now a historic house museum. A highlight of The Permanent Collection is a significant collection of English and traditional Australian paintings donated by Senator R D Elliott and Hilda Elliott, and including works by Brangwyn, Orpen, John, Cox, Streeton, McCubbin and McInnes. The Gallery also has a significant collection of contemporary Australian sculpture. The Gallery and Rio Vista are part of the Mildura Arts Centre.