Duldig Studio museum + sculpture garden
The Duldig Studio is the former home of sculptor Karl Duldig (1902-1986) and his wife, artist and inventor Slawa Duldig nee Horowitz (1901-1975). The Duldig Studio opened as a house museum in 1996. It has a nationally significant collection that comprises works of art including sculpture in a variety of media, drawings, paintings and an important collection of hand crafted pottery. There is also a substantial collection of archival material detailing the family’s history in Europe, Singapore and Australia, including documents, letters and photos. Decorative arts include the original furniture and soft furnishings from the Duldig apartment in Vienna.