Culture Victoria

  • Share on Facebook
  • Share on Twitter
  • Share on Google+
  • Email
  • Print

Strathcona Baptist Girls Grammar School Archives

34 Scott Street CANTERBURY Phone: (03) 8779 7500 Visit Website

The school commenced in 1924 at 34 Scott Street and was truly an independent school. The Baptist Union of Victoria purchased the school in 1943 and has owned the school ever since. Tay Creggan was purchased in 1969 and has been used as the Year 9 campus since 1970. The archive contains photographs, magazines and other material relating to the school, its staff and students since 1924.

Our Collection

Strathcona Baptist Girls Grammar School Archives is located at 34 Scott Street Canterbury and includes material from that campus, the Junior School campus (Mellor House) at 173 Prospect Hill Road Canterbury as well as the Year 9 campus, Tay Creggan, 30 Yarra Street Hawthorn. The archive contains photographs, magazines and other material relating to the school, its staff and students since 1924.