Culture Victoria

  • Share on Facebook
  • Share on Twitter
  • Share on Google+
  • Email
  • Print

Portarlington Mill

Turner Court PORTARLINGTON

Constructed in 1857 when the Bellarine Peninsula was an important grain growing area, this Mill was one of the first to use steam power. When it closed in 1874 the machinery was sent to the Wimmera. The building now houses pioneer and militaria artefacts.

Organisation Location

There are no Organisations nearby

View All Nearby Organisations