Culture Victoria

  • Share on Facebook
  • Share on Twitter
  • Share on Google+
  • Email
  • Print

Beechworth Historic Court House

94 Ford Street BEECHWORTH

Built in 1858 of local honey coloured granite, the Beechworth Courthouse was converted to a museum in 1991. The original furniture and fittings are complemented by information on the history of the courthouse and displays on the police, judiciary and bushrangers.